What can we do for you?
Infinity Fitness offers a variety of options to suit your goals and needs
Professional Fitness Assessment
All Infinity clients begin with the same process. During your first sessions we assess the current state of your overall fitness. It’s more specific than, “I’m out of shape.”
A quality assessment consists of the following things:
- Visual assessment
- Full range of motion analysis
- Movement pattern assessment
- Core function testing
- Other tests or information gathering as needed.
Personal Training should be just that, personal. You are not a .pdf downloaded off the internet so why should that be the basis for your training?
The physical history of your body is every bit as important as your life history.
Working together we can learn how to overcome challenges, both physical and mental so you can achieve the fit and function you deserve.
Exercise programming is customized to suit your needs and goals.
Planning to come multiple sessions per week?
- We take care of all the programming
- All you have to do is show up and work hard.
Looking to supplement with home or gym workouts?
- You’ll be given specific workout instructions with detailed instructions and photos.
- Provide a list of equipment you own or have access to and each program will ensure that you don’t waste time buying equipment.
Just looking for inspiration and instruction? Try coming in btw 4-8 weeks.
- These sessions will be heavy on instruction and proper technique.
- In addition to complete exercise selection we will include advancements and regressions
- daily/weekly indications for split routines
- ability to update us as you go
- Stay in contact with us all the way through.